Tax Planning by Companies and Tax Competition by Governments: Is There Evidence of Changes in Behavior?
In: International Taxation and Multinational Activity
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
10722.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:10722||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James R. Hines, Jr. & Eric M. Rice, 1990.
"Fiscal Paradise: Foreign Tax Havens and American Business,"
NBER Working Papers
3477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James R. Hines & Eric M. Rice, 1994. "Fiscal Paradise: Foreign Tax Havens and American Business," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(1), pages 149-182.
- Hines, J.R. & Rice, E.M., 1990. "Fiscal Paradise: Foreign Tax Havens And American Business," Papers 56, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Roger H. Gordon & Jeffrey K. MacKie-Mason, 1995.
"Why Is There Corporate Taxation in a Small Open Economy? The Role of Transfer Pricing and Income Shifting,"
in: The Effects of Taxation on Multinational Corporations, pages 67-94
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roger H. Gordon & Jeffrey K. Mackie-Mason, "undated". "Why is There Corporate Taxation in a Small Open Economy? The Role of Transfer Pricing and Income Shifting," EPRU Working Paper Series 93-06, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Roger H. Gordon & Jeffrey K. MacKie-Mason, 1994. "Why Is There Corporate Taxation In a Small Open Economy? The Role of Transfer Pricing and Income Shifting," NBER Working Papers 4690, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, R.H. & Mackie-Mason, J.K., 1993. "Why is There Corporate Taxation in a Small Open Econom? The Role of Transfer Pricing and Income Shifting," Memorandum 18/1993, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10722. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.