Policy-Oriented Macroeconometric Models for Development and Planning
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 4, number 4
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Seiji Naya, 1968. "Variations in Export Growth among Developing Asian Countries," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 44(4), pages 480-497, December.
- Evans, Michael K, 1970. "An Econometric Model of the Israeli Economy, 1952-65," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(5), pages 624-660, September.
- Anonymous, 1974. "Minnesota Agricultural Economist No. 553," Minnesota Applied Economist/Minnesota Agricultural Economist 163664, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Sommers, Paul M & Suits, Daniel B, 1971. "A Cross-Section Model of Economic Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(2), pages 121-128, May.
- Fair, Ray C & Jaffee, Dwight M, 1972. "Methods of Estimation for Markets in Disequilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 497-514, May.
- anonymous, 1974. "The economy in 1973," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jan, pages 1-14.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valadkhani, Abbas, 2004.
"History of macroeconometric modelling: lessons from past experience,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 265-281, February.
- Abbas Valadkhani, 2003. "History Of Macroeconometric Modelling: Lessons From Past Experience," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 131, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .