Policy-Oriented Macroeconometric Models for Development and Planning
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 4, number 4
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
10416.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:10416||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Seiji Naya, 1968. "Variations in Export Growth among Developing Asian Countries," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 44(4), pages 480-497, December.
- Evans, Michael K, 1970. "An Econometric Model of the Israeli Economy, 1952-65," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(5), pages 624-660, September.
- Anonymous, 1974. "Minnesota Agricultural Economist No. 553," Minnesota Applied Economist/Minnesota Agricultural Economist 163664, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Sommers, Paul M & Suits, Daniel B, 1971. "A Cross-Section Model of Economic Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(2), pages 121-128, May.
- Fair, Ray C & Jaffee, Dwight M, 1972. "Methods of Estimation for Markets in Disequilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 497-514, May.
- anonymous, 1974. "The economy in 1973," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jan, pages 1-14.