Leading and Confirming Indicators of General Business Changes
In: Business Cycle Indicators, Volume 1
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- TÃºlio Cravo, 2011. "Are Small Firms more cyclically Sensitive than Large Ones? National, Regional and Sectoral Evidence from Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa10p507, European Regional Science Association.
- Cravo, Túlio A., 2011. "Are small employers more cyclically sensitive? Evidence from Brazil," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 754-769.
- Atta-Mensah, Joseph & Tkacz, Greg, 1998. "Predicting Canadian Recessions Using Financial Variables: A Probit Approach," Staff Working Papers 98-5, Bank of Canada.
- Martínez-García, Enrique & Grossman, Valerie & Mack, Adrienne, 2015.
"A contribution to the chronology of turning points in global economic activity (1980–2012),"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 170-185.
- Grossman, Valerie & Mack, Adrienne & Martinez-Garcia, Enrique, 2014. "A contribution to the chronology of turning points in global economic activity (1980-2012)," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 169, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:0723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .