Introductory pages to "Business Cycle Indicators, Volume 1"
In: Business Cycle Indicators, Volume 1
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cyrille Lenoel & Garry Young, 2020. "Real-time turning point indicators: Review of current international practices," Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE) Discussion Papers ESCoE DP-2020-05, Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE).
- Andrew Filardo & Marco Jacopo Lombardi & Marek Raczko, 2018.
"Measuring financial cycle time,"
BIS Working Papers
755, Bank for International Settlements.
- Filardo, Andrew & Lombardi, Marco & Raczko, Marek, 2019. "Measuring financial cycle time," Bank of England working papers 776, Bank of England.
- Matthew Jaremski & David C. Wheelock, 2022. "Interbank Networks and the Interregional Transmission of Financial Crises: Evidence from the Panic of 1907," Working Papers 2022-020, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised Oct 2022.
- Raquel Nadal Cesar Gonçalves, 2022. "Nowcasting Brazilian GDP with Electronic Payments Data," Working Papers Series 564, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Dierkes, Meinolf, 1977. "Die Analyse von Zeitreihen und Longitudinalstudien," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 111-169.
- Geoffrey H. Moore & Victor Zarnowitz, 1986. "Appendix A: The Development and Role of the National Bureau of Economic Research's Business Cycle Chronologies," NBER Chapters, in: The American Business Cycle: Continuity and Change, pages 735-780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael W. McCracken & Serena Ng, 2016.
"FRED-MD: A Monthly Database for Macroeconomic Research,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 574-589, October.
- Michael W. McCracken & Serena Ng, 2015. "FRED-MD: A Monthly Database for Macroeconomic Research," Working Papers 2015-12, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Yao, Vincent W. & Solboda, Brian, 2005. "Forecasting Cycles in the Transportation Sector," 46th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Washington, D.C., March 6-8, 2005 208159, Transportation Research Forum.
- Ilse Mintz, 1974. "Dating United States Growth Cycles," NBER Chapters, in: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 1, Number 1, pages 1-113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mayer, Thomas, 1977. "A Comparison of Unemployment Rates Prior to the Great Depression and in the Postwar Period," Working Papers 229117, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Yao, Vincent W. & Sloboda, Brian W., 2005. "Forecasting Cycles in the Transportation Sector," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 44(2).
- Makoto Muto & Tamotsu Onozaki & Yoshitaka Saiki, 2020. "Regional Synchronization during Economic Contraction: The Case of the U.S. and Japan," Papers 2010.08835, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2022.
- Guerrero Santiago & Martínez-Ovando Juan Carlos, 2014. "Generalized Diffusion Indexes of Mexican State and Sectorial Economic Activity," Working Papers 2014-16, Banco de México.
- Xun Zhang & Guihuan Zheng & Wei Shang & Shangying Xu & Xiaoguang Yang & Kin Keung Lai & Shou-Yang Wang, 2009. "An Integrated Decision Support Framework For Macroeconomic Policy Making Based On Early Warning Theories," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 8(02), pages 335-359.
- Enrique A. López-Enciso, 2017. "Dos tradiciones en la medición del ciclo: historia general y desarrollos en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 986, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Marcel, Mario., 1990. "Leading indicators for employment forecasting in developing countries," ILO Working Papers 992788013402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:0719. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.