The European Coal and Steel Community
In: Electricity and Energy Policy in Britain, France and the United States since 1945
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pje:journl:article11iv is not listed on IDEAS
- Cristiano Antonelli & Pier Paolo Patrucco & Federica Rossi, 2010.
"The Economics of Knowledge Interaction and the Changing Role of Universities,"
Chapters,in: The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Patrucco, Pier Paolo & Rossi, Federica, 2008. "The economics of knowledge interaction and the changing role of universities," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200802, University of Turin.
- Leclère, David & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & de Noblet-Ducoudré, Nathalie, 2013. "Farm-level Autonomous Adaptation of European Agricultural Supply to Climate Change," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 1-14.
- Martin, Nigel & Rice, John, 2015. "Improving Australia's renewable energy project policy and planning: A multiple stakeholder analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 128-141.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Cinzia Daraio & Léopold Simar, 2014. "Scale and research specialization in European universities: a directional distance approach to teaching efficiency," Chapters,in: Knowledge, Diversity and Performance in European Higher Education, chapter 10, pages iii-iii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Chiara Franzoni & Aldo Geuna, 2011. "The Contributions of Economics to a Science of Science Policy," Chapters,in: Science and Innovation Policy for the New Knowledge Economy, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:347-355 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benedetto Lepori & Emanuela Reale & Stig Slipersaeter, 2011. "The Construction of New Indicators for Science and Innovation Policies: The Case of Project Funding Indicators," Chapters,in: Science and Innovation Policy for the New Knowledge Economy, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zasada Ingo & Piorr Annette & Loibl Wolfgang & Köstl Mario, 2013. "Agriculture Under Human Influence: A Spatial Analysis of Farming Systems and Land Use in European Rural-Urban-Regions," European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 5(1), pages 71-88, January.
- Li, Danny H.W. & Cheung, K.L. & Lam, Tony N.T. & Chan, Wilco W.H., 2012. "A study of grid-connected photovoltaic (PV) system in Hong Kong," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 122-127.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Environment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:3650_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.