Towards A Comparative Institutional Analysis: Motivations And Some Tentative Theorizing
In: Comparative Institutional Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Masahiko Aoki, 1996. "Towards A Comparative Institutional Analysis: Motivations And Some Tentative Theorizing," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 47(1), pages 1-19, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aghion, Philippe & Tirole, Jean, 1997. "Formal and Real Authority in Organizations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(1), pages 1-29, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2002. "Social Science Knowledge And Institutional Innovation," Staff Papers 13628, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2006.
"Social science knowledge and induced institutional innovation: an institutional design perspective,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 249-272, December.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2005. "Social Science Knowledge and Induced Institutional Innovation: An Institutional Design Perspective," Staff Papers 13784, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Gagliardi, Francesca, 2017. "Institutions and economic change," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 213-215.
- Meyer, Claas & Chen, Cheng & Matzdorf, Bettina, 2018. "Qualitative comparative institutional analysis of environmental governance: Implications from research on payments for ecosystem services," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 34(PB), pages 169-180.
- Majumdar, Sumit K., 2016. "Debt and communications technology diffusion: Retrospective evidence," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 458-474.
More about this item
KeywordsAsian Studies; Economics and Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:15474_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.