Hayek’s Pure Theory of Capital
In: Elgar Companion to Hayekian Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank H. Knight, 1936. "The Quantity of Capital and the Rate of Interest: II," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44, pages 612-612.
- Frank H. Knight, 1936. "The Quantity of Capital and the Rate of Interest: I," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44, pages 433-433.
- Harcourt,G. C., 1972.
"Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521096720.
- Harcourt, G C, 1969. "Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 369-405, June.
- Joan Robinson, 1953. "The Production Function and the Theory of Capital," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 81-106.
- Roger W. Garrison, 2004. "Overconsumption and Forced Saving in the Mises-Hayek Theory of the Business Cycle," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 323-349, Summer.
- Friedrich von Hayek, 1975. "A Discussion with Friedrich A. von Hayek," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 920817, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2020. "Austrian themes and the Cambridge capital theory controversies," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 415-431, December.
- Malte Faber & Ralph Winkler, 2006. "Heterogeneity and Time," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(3), pages 803-825, July.
- Harvey Gram & Geoffrey Harcourt, 2015. "Joan Robinson and MIT," Working Papers 9, City University of New York Graduate Center, Ph.D. Program in Economics.
- Hager, Sandy Brian, 2013. "Public Debt, Ownership and Power: The Political Economy of Distribution and Redistribution," EconStor Theses, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, number 157991, December.
- Carlo Milana, 2019. "Solving the Reswitching Paradox in the Sraffian Theory of Capital," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 6(6), pages 97-125, November.
- Guglielmo Chiodi, 2018. "Sraffa’s Silenced Revival of the Classical Economists and of Marx," Working Papers 4/18, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 2012.
"Capital as Power: Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism,"
EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 65-84.
- Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 2010. "Capital as Power: Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism," EconStor Preprints 157829, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Levy, Daniel, 1995.
"Capital Stock Depreciation, Tax Rules, and Composition of Aggregate Investment,"
EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 45-65.
- Daniel Levy, 1995. "Capital Stock Depreciation, Tax Rules, and Composition of Aggregate Investment," Post-Print hal-02382794, HAL.
- Daniel Levy, 2005. "Capital Stock Depreciation, Tax Rules, and Composition of Aggregate Investment," Others 0505007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2011. "The macroeconomics of pension reform: The case of severance pay reform in Italy," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 69-89.
- Up Sira Nukulkit, 2018. "Neutral Technical Progress and the Measure of Value: along the Kaldor-Kennedy line," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2018_05, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Nitzan, Jonathan & Bichler, Shimshon, 2006. "New Imperialism or New Capitalism?," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 1-86.
- Garbellini, Nadia, 2020. "Measurement without theory, and theory without measurement: What's wrong with Piketty's capital in the XXI century?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 50-62.
- Avi J. Cohen, 2003. "Retrospectives: Whatever Happened to the Cambridge Capital Theory Controversies?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 199-214, Winter.
- Ross B. Emmett, 2020. "James M. Buchanan and Frank H. Knight on democracy as “government by discussion”," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 183(3), pages 303-314, June.
- Nadia Garbellini, 2018. "Inequality in the 21st Century:A Critical Analysis of Piketty`s Work," Working Papers Series 69, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Eduard Braun, 2015. "Carl Menger’s Contribution to Capital Theory," History of Economic Ideas, Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 23(1), pages 77-100.
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David, 2010. "The Term Structure of Savings, the Yield Curve, and Maturity Mismatching," MPRA Paper 79592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Avi J. Cohen & Geoffrey C. Harcourt, 2010. "Reswitching and Reversing in Capital Theory," Chapters, in: Mark Blaug & Peter Lloyd (ed.), Famous Figures and Diagrams in Economics, chapter 24, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jeroen C. J. M. van den Bergh, 1999.
"Materials, Capital, Direct/Indirect Substitution, and Mass Balance Production Functions,"
Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(4), pages 547-561.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 1998. "Materials, Capital, Direct/Indirect Substitution and Mass Balance Production Functions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-065/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Paul Ramskogler, 2009.
"Post-Keynesian economics How to move forward,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 227-246.
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Ramskogler, Paul, 2008. "Post Keynesian economics - how to move forward," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 124, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Paul Ramskogler, 2008. "Post Keynesian economics - how to move forward," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp124, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Politics and Public Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14331_4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.