Contra Keynes and Cambridge
- Caldwell, Bruce
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Butos, 2003. "Knowledge Questions: Hayek, Keynes and Beyond," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 16(4), pages 291-307, December.
- Pitruzzello, Salvatore, 2004. "Trade Globalization, Economic Performance, and Social Protection: Nineteenth-Century British Laissez-Faire and Post World War II U.S.-Embedded Liberalism," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 58(04), pages 705-744, October.
- Steven Horwitz, 2010. "The Microeconomic Foundations of Macroeconomic Disorder: An Austrian Perspective on the Great Recession of 2008," Chapters,in: Macroeconomic Theory and its Failings, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hansjorg Klausinger, 2005. "'Misguided monetary messages': The Austrian case, 1931 - 34," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 25-45.
- Nicolo De Vecchi, 2006. "Hayek and the General Theory," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 233-258.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bkecon:9780226320656. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .