The Role of Multinational Corporations in National Innovation Systems in Developing Countries: From Technology Diffusion to International Involvement
In: Handbook of Innovation Systems and Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuliani, Elisa & Martinelli, Arianna & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2016.
"Is Co-Invention Expediting Technological Catch Up? A Study of Collaboration between Emerging Country Firms and EU Inventors,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 192-205.
- Giuliani , Elisa & Martinelli , Arianna & Rabellotti , Roberta, 2014. "Is Co-Invention Expediting Technological Catch Up? A Study of Collaboration between Emerging Country Firms and EU inventors," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/25, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Elisa Giuliani & Arianna Martinelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2015. "Is Co-Invention Expediting Technological Catch Up? A Study of Collaboration between Emerging Country Firms and EU inventors," LEM Papers Series 2015/10, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Hu, Rui & Skea, Jim & Hannon, Matthew J., 2018. "Measuring the energy innovation process: An indicator framework and a case study of wind energy in China," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 227-244.
- Ortiz, Oscar & Orrego, Ricardo & Pradel, Willy & Gildemacher, Peter & Castillo, Renee & Otiniano, Ronal & Gabriel, Julio & Vallejo, Juan & Torres, Omar & Woldegiorgis, Gemebredin & Damene, Belew & Kak, 2013. "Insights into potato innovation systems in Bolivia, Ethiopia, Peru and Uganda," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 73-83.
- Monica Plechero & Cristina Chaminade, 2016.
"The role of regional sectoral specialisation on the geography of innovation networks: a comparison between firms located in regions in developed and emerging economies,"
International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(2), pages 148-171.
- Plechero, Monica & Chaminade , Cristina, 2015. "The role of regional sectoral specialization on the geography of innovation networks: a comparison between firms located in regions in developed and emerging economies," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/29, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment Studies; Economics and Finance; Innovations and Technology;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:12943_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.