Speculation and reasonableness: a non-Bayesian theory of rationality
In: Post Keynesian Econometrics, Microeconomics and the Theory of the Firm
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlo Zappia, 2012. "Re-reading Keynes after the crisis: probability and decision," Department of Economics University of Siena 646, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Feduzi, Alberto, 2007.
"On the relationship between Keynes's conception of evidential weight and the Ellsberg paradox,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 545-565, October.
- Alberto Feduzi, 2005. "On the relationship between keynes´s conception of evidential weight and the ellsberg paradox," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0051, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Anna Carabelli, 2012. "A new methodological approach to economic theory: what I have learnt from 30 years of research on Keynes," Chapters,in: Keynes’s General Theory for Today, chapter 5, pages 79-97 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marcello Basili & Carlo Zappia, 2007. "The weight of argument and non-additive measures: a note," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 003, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Alessandro Lanteri & Anna Carabelli, 2011.
"Beauty contested: how much of Keynes' remains in behavioural economics' beauty contests?,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 269-285.
- Alessandro Lanteri & Anna Carabelli, 2008. "Beauty Contested. How much of Keynes’ remains in Behavioural Economics Beauty Contests?," ICER Working Papers 20-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Anna Carabelli & Nicolo De vecchi, 2004. "On Hayek and Keynes once again: a reply to Butos & Koppl," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 249-256.
- Marcuzzo, Maria Cristina, 2012. "Speculation and regulation in commodity markets: The Keynesian approach in theory and practice," MPRA Paper 44131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcello Basili & Carlo Zappia, 2010. "Ambiguity and uncertainty in Ellsberg and Shackle," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 449-474.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:1259_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.