Advances in cost-effectiveness analysis of health interventions
In: Handbook of Health Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:251:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1910-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoel, Michael, 2005. "Prioritizing public health expenditures when there is a private alternative," Memorandum 16/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Gravelle, Hugh & Siciliani, Luigi, 2008.
"Ramsey waits: Allocating public health service resources when there is rationing by waiting,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1143-1154, September.
- Hugh Gravelle & Luigi Siciliani, 2007. "Ramsey Waits: Allocating Public Health Service Resources when there is Rationing by Waiting," Discussion Papers 07/15, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Kessler, Daniel & McClellan, Mark, 2002. "Malpractice law and health care reform: optimal liability policy in an era of managed care," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 175-197, May.
- Hoel, Michael, 2007. "What should (public) health insurance cover?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 251-262, March.
- Jena, Anupam B. & Philipson, Tomas J., 2013. "Endogenous cost-effectiveness analysis and health care technology adoption," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 172-180.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:9:y:2005:i:7:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anirban Basu & Bhakti V. Arondekar & Paul J. Rathouz, 2006. "Scale of interest versus scale of estimation: comparing alternative estimators for the incremental costs of a comorbidity," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(10), pages 1091-1107.
- Nissim Ben-David & Tchai Tavor, 2011. "Measurement of the social loss of wrong public budget allocation," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(3), pages 209-217, February.
- Sharma, Rajiv & Stano, Miron & Haas, Mitchell, 2004. "Adjusting to changes in health: implications for cost-effectiveness analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 335-351, March.
- Carmen Herrero & Juan Moreno-Ternero, 2008.
"Opportunity analysis of newborn screening programs,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 12(4), pages 259-277, December.
- Juan D. Moreno Ternero & Carmen Herrero Blanco, 2005. "Opportunity Analysis Of Newborn Screening Programs," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- HERRERO, Carmen & MORENO-TERNERO, Juan D., 2009. "Opportunity analysis of newborn screening programs," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2109, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- HERRERO, Carmen & MORENO-TERNERO, Juan D., 2007. "Opportunity analysis of newborn screening programs," CORE Discussion Papers 2007029, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Michal Jakubczyk, 2016. "Choosing from multiple alternatives in cost-effectiveness analysis with fuzzy willingness-to-pay/accept and uncertainty," Working Papers 2016-006, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Toshiaki Iizuka & Katsuhiko Nishiyama & Brian Chen & Karen Eggleston, 2017. "Is Preventive Care Worth the Cost? Evidence from Mandatory Checkups in Japan," NBER Working Papers 23413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anupam Jena & Tomas Philipson, 2009. "Endogenous Cost-Effectiveness Analysis in Health Care Technology Adoption," NBER Working Papers 15032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fuhmei Wang & Jung-Der Wang, 2017. "Telehealth and Sustainable Improvements to Quality of Life," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 12(1), pages 173-184, March.
- Bengt Liljas & Göran S. Karlsson & Nils-Olov Stålhammar, 2008. "On future non-medical costs in economic evaluations," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(5), pages 579-591.
More about this item
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:heachp:1-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .