The Economics of Human Relationships
In: Handbook of the Economics of Giving, Altruism and Reciprocity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P. L. Sacco & M. Viviani, 2006. "La responsabilita' sociale d'Impresa - prospettive teoriche nel dibattito italiano," Working Papers 578, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Matías Membiela-Pollán & María Alló-Pazos & Carlos Pateiro-Rodríguez & Félix Blázquez-Lozano, 2019. "The Inefficiency of the Neoclassical Paradigm in the Promotion of Subjective Well-Being and Socioeconomic, and Environmental Sustainability: An Empirical Test for the Spanish Case," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(24), pages 1-14, December.
- Marco Setti & Matteo Garuti, 2018. "Identity, Commons and Sustainability: An Economic Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-12, February.
- M. Savioli & R. Patuelli, 2016.
"Social capital, institutions and policymaking,"
wp1070, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Savioli, Marco & Patuelli, Roberto, 2016. "Social capital, institutions and policymaking," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-26, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Marco Savioli & Roberto Patuelli, 2016. "Social capital, institutions and policymaking," Working Paper series 16-10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Sontuoso, Alessandro, 2013. "A Dynamic Model of Belief-Dependent Conformity to Social Norms," MPRA Paper 53234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mitrut, Andreea & Nordblom, Katarina, 2007. "Motives for Private Gift Transfers: Theory and Evidence from Romania," Working Papers in Economics 262, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 30 Apr 2008.
- Julie A. Nelson, "undated".
"Getting Past "Rational Man/Emotional Woman": How Far Have Research Programs in Happiness and Interpersonal Relations Progressed?,"
GDAE Working Papers
09-07, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Nelson, Julie A., 2009. "Getting Past "Rational Man/Emotional Woman": How Far Have Research Programs in Happiness and Interpersonal Relations Progressed?," Working Papers 179076, Tufts University, Global Development and Environment Institute.
- Julie Nelson, 2010. "Getting past “rational man/emotional woman”: comments on research programs in happiness economics and interpersonal relations," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 57(2), pages 233-253, June.
- Mariana Hernandez-Crespo Gonstead & Rachana Chhin, 2020. "God’s Participatory Vision of a Global Symphony: Catholic Business Leaders Integrating Talents through Dispute and Shared Decision System Design," Humanistic Management Journal, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 85-103, July.
- Alice Martini & Luca Spataro, 2018. "The Principle of Subsidiarity and the Ethical Factor in Giuseppe Toniolo’s Thought," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 153(1), pages 105-119, November.
- Russell G. Pearce & Brendan M. Wilson, 2013. "Business ethics," Chapters, in: Luigino Bruni & Stefano Zamagni (ed.), Handbook on the Economics of Reciprocity and Social Enterprise, chapter 4, pages 49-58, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Benedetto Gui & Luca Stanca, 2010. "Happiness and relational goods: well-being and interpersonal relations in the economic sphere," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 57(2), pages 105-118, June.
- Zamagni, Stefano, 2005. "Gratuita' e agire economico: il senso del volontariato," AICCON Working Papers 9-2005, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2011. "Stakeholder theory and value creation," IESE Research Papers D/922, IESE Business School.
- Lorna Zischka, 2014. "Social Capital Stocks, Giving Flows and Welfare Outcomes," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2014-04, Department of Economics, Reading University.
- Raul Caruso, 2009. "Crime and Sport Participation in Itay: Evidence from Panel Data Regional Analysis over the Period 1997-2003.\," Working Papers 0904, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Caruso, Raul, 2011. "Crime and sport participation: Evidence from Italian regions over the period 1997–2003," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 455-463.
- Raul Caruso, 2011.
"Relational Goods at Work! Crime and Sport Participation in Italy: Evidence from Panel Data Regional Analysis over the Period 1997–2003,"
Chapters, in: Wladimir Andreff (ed.), Contemporary Issues in Sports Economics, chapter 3,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Raul Caruso, 2009. "Relational Good at Work! Crime and Sport Participation in Italy. Evidence from Panel Data Regional Analysis over the Period 1997-2003," NCER Working Paper Series 47, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- José Atilano Pena-López & José Manuel Sánchez-Santos & Matías Membiela-Pollán, 2017. "Individual Social Capital and Subjective Wellbeing: The Relational Goods," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 881-901, June.
- Zamagni, Stefano, 2006. "L'economia come se la persona contasse: verso una teoria economica relazionale," AICCON Working Papers 32-2006, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Mitrut, Andreea & Nordblom, Katarina, 2010. "Social norms and gift behavior: Theory and evidence from Romania," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 998-1015, November.
- Bénédicte de Peyrelongue & Olivier Masclef & Valérie Guillard, 2017. "The Need to Give Gratuitously: A Relevant Concept Anchored in Catholic Social Teaching to Envision the Consumer Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 145(4), pages 739-755, November.
- Sacco, Pier Luigi & Viviani, Michele, 2005. "Corporate Social Responsibility: theoretical perspectives in the Italian Debate," AICCON Working Papers 11-2005, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit, revised 03 Feb 2007.
More about this item
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:givchp:1-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.