Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Économique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne) Lyon, France
Université de Lyon
: 33(0)472 29 30 89
33(0)47229 30 90
93, chemin des Mouilles - B.P.167 69131 - Ecully cedex
RePEc:edi:gateefr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Zhao Zhejin, 2018. "Private schools, capitalization of Education, and housing prices: Evidence from Shanghai," Post-Print halshs-01960978, HAL.
- Zhao Zhejin, 2018.
"Skill intensity ratio and housing prices across Chinese cities,"
- Zhao Zhejin, 2018. "Skill intensity ratio and housing prices across Chinese cities," Post-Print halshs-01960625, HAL.
- Zhao Zhejin, 2018. "Skill intensity ratio and housing prices across Chinese cities," Post-Print halshs-01960617, HAL.
- Zhao Zhejin, 2018. "Age, educational attainment and housing demand in urban China," Post-Print halshs-01960999, HAL.
- Zhao Zhejin, 2017. "Aging and housing demand in urban China," Post-Print halshs-01654765, HAL.
- Zhao Zhejin, 2017. "Skill intensity ratio and housing prices in Chinese cities," Post-Print halshs-01654770, HAL.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Zhejin Zhao should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.