|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Labovitz School of Business and Economics Duluth, Minnesota (United States)
University of Minnesota-Duluth
412 Library Drive, Duluth, MN 55812
RePEc:edi:sbmndus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Zhang, Wenqing & Li, Shanling & Zhang, Dan & Hou, Wenhua, 2014. "On the impact of advertising initiatives in supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 99-107.
- Prasad Padmanabhan & Wenqing Zhang & Chia-Hsing Huang, 2013. "Mitigating the Impact of Managerial Anchoring: The Case for Management by Committee for Major Corporate Financial Decisions," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 17(3-4), pages 341-369, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Zhang, Wenqing & Li, Shanling & Zhang, Dan & Hou, Wenhua, 2014.
"On the impact of advertising initiatives in supply chains,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 99-107.
- Sadaat Ali Yawar & Stefan Seuring, 2017. "Management of Social Issues in Supply Chains: A Literature Review Exploring Social Issues, Actions and Performance Outcomes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 621-643, March.
- Avinadav, Tal & Chernonog, Tatyana & Ben-Zvi, Tal, 2019. "The effect of information superiority on a supply chain of virtual products," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 216(C), pages 384-397.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Wenqing Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.