Department of Economics and Finance Durham, United Kingdom
: +44 (0) 191 334 6340
+44 (0) 191 334 6341
23/26 Old Elvet, Durham DH1 3HY
RePEc:edi:deduruk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- zhang, zhichao & Xie, Li & lu, xiangyun & zhang, zhuang, 2014. "Determinants of financial distress in u.s. large bank holding companies," MPRA Paper 53545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhichao Zhang & Li Xie & Xiangyun Lu & Zhuang Zhang, 2016. "Determinants Of Financial Distress In Large Financial Institutions: Evidence From U.S. Bank Holding Companies," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(2), pages 250-267, April.
- Li Xie & Wing Thye Woo & Zhichao Zhang & Zhuang Zhang, 2015. "A Multiple-Goal Investment Strategy for Sovereign Wealth Funds: An Application to China," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 14(1), pages 78-97, Winter/Sp.
- Jing Nie & Zhichao Zhang & Zhuang Zhang & Si Zhou, 2015. "Currency Exposure in China under the New Exchange Rate Regime: National Level Evidence," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 23(3), pages 97-109, May.
- Zhichao Zhang & Li Ding & Fan Zhang & Zhuang Zhang, 2015. "Optimal Currency Composition for China's Foreign Reserves: A Copula Approach," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(12), pages 1947-1965, December.
- Zhichao Zhang & Fan Zhang & Zhuang Zhang, 2013. "Strategic Asset Allocation for China's Foreign Reserves: A Copula Approach," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 21(6), pages 1-21, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Zhichao Zhang & Li Ding & Fan Zhang & Zhuang Zhang, 2015.
"Optimal Currency Composition for China's Foreign Reserves: A Copula Approach,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(12), pages 1947-1965, December.
- Kjersti Aas, 2016. "Pair-Copula Constructions for Financial Applications: A Review," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-15, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Zhuang Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.