King's College London (KCL) Agents and Intelligent Systems Research Grouphttp://www.kcl.ac.uk/nms/depts/informatics/research/pais/index.aspx
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Wang, Tiansong & Wang, Jun & Zhang, Junhuan & Fang, Wen, 2011. "Voter interacting systems applied to Chinese stock markets," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(11), pages 2492-2506.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Wang, Tiansong & Wang, Jun & Zhang, Junhuan & Fang, Wen, 2011.
"Voter interacting systems applied to Chinese stock markets,"
Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(11), pages 2492-2506.
- Niu, Hongli & Wang, Jun, 2013. "Complex dynamic behaviors of oriented percolation-based financial time series and Hang Seng index," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 36-44.
- Xiao, Di & Wang, Jun, 2012. "Modeling stock price dynamics by continuum percolation system and relevant complex systems analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(20), pages 4827-4838.
- Zhang, Yali & Wang, Jun, 2017. "Nonlinear complexity of random visibility graph and Lempel-Ziv on multitype range-intensity interacting financial dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 482(C), pages 741-756.
- Di Xiao & Jun Wang & Hongli Niu, 2016. "Volatility Analysis of Financial Agent-Based Market Dynamics from Stochastic Contact System," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 48(4), pages 607-625, December.
- Zhang, Wei & Wang, Jun, 2017. "Nonlinear stochastic exclusion financial dynamics modeling and time-dependent intrinsic detrended cross-correlation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 482(C), pages 29-41.
- Wang, Jie & Wang, Jun, 2016. "Forecasting energy market indices with recurrent neural networks: Case study of crude oil price fluctuations," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 365-374.
- Hongli Niu & Jun Wang, 2014. "Phase and multifractality analyses of random price time series by finite-range interacting biased voter system," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(5), pages 1045-1063, October.
- Zhang, Bo & Wang, Jun & Fang, Wen, 2015. "Volatility behavior of visibility graph EMD financial time series from Ising interacting system," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 432(C), pages 301-314.
- Korotin, Vladimir & Dolgonosov, Maxim & Popov, Victor & Korotina, Olesya & Korolkova, Inna, 2019. "The Ukrainian crisis, economic sanctions, oil shock and commodity currency: Analysis based on EMD approach," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 156-168.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Junhuan Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.