(50%) İşletme Fakültesi İstanbul, Turkey
Kadir Has Üniversitesi
RePEc:edi:iikhatr (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Ekonomi Bölümü İstanbul, Turkey
Kadir Has Üniversitesi
RePEc:edi:ibkhatr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Zaim, Osman, 2005. "A Framework for Incorporating Environmental Indicators to the Measurement of Human Well-Being," WIDER Working Paper Series 005, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ball, V. Eldon & Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Zaim, O. & Nehring, Richard F., 2001. "Accounting for Bads in the Measurement of Productivity Growth: A Cost Indirect Malmquist Productivity Measure and it Application to U.S. Agriculture," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20442, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Osman Zaim, 1995. "The Public Enterprise Sectorin Turkey : It's Relative Performance and Productivity Growth, 1974-1991," Working Papers 9507, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Osman Zaim, 1995. "The Effect of Financial Liberalizationon the Efficiency of Turkish Commercial Banks," Working Papers 9505, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Zaim, Osman & Uygurtürk Gazel, Tuğçe & Akkemik, K. Ali, 2017. "Measuring energy intensity in Japan: A new method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(2), pages 778-789.
- Barıs Yoruk & Osnman Zaim, 2008. "International regulations and environmental performance," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(7), pages 807-822.
- S. Grosskopf & S. Self & O. Zaim, 2006. "Estimating the efficiency of the system of healthcare financing in achieving better health," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(13), pages 1477-1488.
- Baris K. Yörük & Osman Zaim, 2006. "The Kuznets curve and the effect of international regulations on environmental efficiency," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(1), pages 1-7.
- Ball, E. & Fare, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Zaim, O., 2005. "Accounting for externalities in the measurement of productivity growth: the Malmquist cost productivity measure," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 374-394, September.
- Yoruk, BarIs K. & Zaim, Osman, 2005. "Productivity growth in OECD countries: A comparison with Malmquist indices," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 401-420, June.
- Zaim, Osman, 2004. "Measuring environmental performance of state manufacturing through changes in pollution intensities: a DEA framework," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-47, January.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Zaim, Osman, 2002. "Hyperbolic efficiency and return to the dollar," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(3), pages 671-679, February.
- Osman Zaim & Rolf Färe & Shawna Grosskopf, 2001. "An Economic Approach to Achievement and Improvement Indexes," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 91-118, October.
- Taskin, Fatma & Zaim, Osman, 2001. "The role of international trade on environmental efficiency: a DEA approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Taskin, Fatma & Zaim, Osman, 2000. "Searching for a Kuznets curve in environmental efficiency using kernel estimation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 217-223, August.
- Osman Zaim & Fatma Taskin, 2000. "A Kuznets Curve in Environmental Efficiency: An Application on OECD Countries," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 17(1), pages 21-36, September.
- Eckes Alfred E. & Bird Graham & Rajan Ramkishen S. & Canterbery E. Ray & Zaman M. Raquibuz & Taskin Fatma & Zaim Osman, 2000. "Global Economy Quarterly, Issue 2," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-109, December.
- Taskin, Fatma & Zaim, Osman, 1997. "Catching-up and innovation in high- and low-income countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 93-100, January.
- Osman ZAİM, 1993. "Mali Liberalizasyon ve Bankacılık Sektöründe Etkinlik," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 8(88), pages 44-51.
- Erol H. ÇAKMAK & Osman ZAIM, 1992. "PRIVATIZATION AND COMPARATIVE EFFICIENCY OF PUBLIC AND PRIVATE ENTERPRISE IN TURKEY The Cement Industry," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 271-284, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Osman Zaim should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.