|Nazarbayev University Department of Economics 53 Qabanbay Batyr Avenue, Office 8419B Astana, 010000, Kazakhstan|
Department of Economics Astana, Kazakhstan
: + 7 (7172) 70 61 76
Astana, 010000, 53, Kabanbay batyr Ave
RePEc:edi:econukz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Berk Yavuzoglu, 2018. "Labor Force Attachment Beyond Normal Retirement Age," Working Papers 1803, Nazarbayev University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2018.
- Insan Tunali & Berk Yavuzoglu, 2018. "Edgeworth Expansion Based Correction Of Selectivity Bias In Models Of Double Selection," Working Papers 1802, Nazarbayev University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2018.
- Emre Ekinci & Insan Tunah & Berk Yavuzoglu, 2017. "Rescaled Additivity Non-Ignorable (RAN) Model of Generalized Attrition," Working Papers 1702, Nazarbayev University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2017.
- Insan Tunali & Emre Ekinci & Berk Yavuzoglu, 2012. "Rescaled Additively Non-ignorable (RAN) Model of Attrition and Substitution," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1220, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Insan Tunali & Emre Ekinci & Berk Yavuzoglu, 2012.
"Rescaled Additively Non-ignorable (RAN) Model of Attrition and Substitution,"
Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
1220, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Heng Chen & Marie-Hélène Felt & Kim Huynh, 2014.
"Retail Payment Innovations and Cash Usage: Accounting for Attrition Using Refreshment Samples,"
Staff Working Papers
14-27, Bank of Canada.
- Heng Chen & Marie-Hélène Felt & Kim P. Huynh, 2017. "Retail payment innovations and cash usage: accounting for attrition by using refreshment samples," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 180(2), pages 503-530, February.
- Heng Chen & Marie-Hélène Felt & Kim Huynh, 2014. "Retail Payment Innovations and Cash Usage: Accounting for Attrition Using Refreshment Samples," Staff Working Papers 14-27, Bank of Canada.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Berk Yavuzoglu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.