Jeffrey J Yankow
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Greenville, South Carolina (United States)
RePEc:edi:ecfurus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Jeffrey J. Yankow, 2017. "Employed Job Search among Young Workers: Do Women Still Search Differently than Men in the Internet Age?," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 23(2), pages 245-259, May.
- Yankow, Jeffrey J., 2014. "A Longitudinal Analysis of the Impact of State Economic Freedom on Individual Wages," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 44(1).
- Jeffrey J. Yankow & Thomas I. Smythe & Vance P. Lesseig & Michael A. Jones, 2011. "The Impact of Advertising on Fund Flows in Alternative Distribution Channels," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 2(1), pages 2-22, March.
- Jeffrey Yankow, 2009. "Some Empirical Evidence of the Efficacy of Job Matching in Urban Labor Markets," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 15(2), pages 233-244, May.
- Yankow, Jeffrey J., 2006. "Why do cities pay more? An empirical examination of some competing theories of the urban wage premium," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 139-161, September.
- Yankow, Jeffrey J., 2004. "The Geographic Mobility of Displaced Workers: Do Local Employment Conditions Matter?," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 34(2), pages 120-136.
- Bruce A. Weinberg & Patricia B. Reagan & Jeffrey J. Yankow, 2004. "Do Neighborhoods Affect Hours Worked? Evidence from Longitudinal Data," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(4), pages 891-924, October.
- Jeffrey J. Yankow, 2003. "Migration, Job Change, and Wage Growth: A New Perspective on the Pecuniary Return to Geographic Mobility," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 483-516, August.
- Jeffrey Yankow, 1999. "The Wage Dynamics of Internal Migration within the United States," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 25(3), pages 265-278, Summer.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jeffrey J Yankow should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.