|Terminal Degree:||2013 School of Economics, Finance and Property; Curtin Business School; Curtin University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Jurusan Pendidikan Matematika, Fakultas Ilmu Tarbiyah dan Keguruan IAIN Syekh Nurjati Cirebon (Department of Mathematics Education Faculty of Education and Teaching IAIN Syekh Nurjati Cirebon)http://web.syekhnurjati.ac.id/tmtk/
Jln. By Pass Sunyaragi Cirebon, Indonesia
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Winarso, Widodo & Karimah, Siti Asri, 2017.
"The Influence Of Implementation Brain-Friendly Learning Through The Whole Brain Teaching To Students’ Response and Creative Character In Learning Mathematics,"
78544, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Winarso, Widodo & Karimah, Siti Asri, 2017. "The Influence Of Implementation Brain-Friendly Learning Through The Whole Brain Teaching To Students’ Response and Creative Character In Learning Mathematics," MPRA Paper 78975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Najichun, Mohamad & Winarso, Widodo, 2017. "Hubungan Persepsi Siswa Tentang Guru Matematika Dengan Hasil Belajar Matematika Siswa [The Relationship Between Student Perception Towards Mathematics Teacher with Mathematics Academic Performace]," MPRA Paper 79267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toheri, Toheri & winarso, widodo, 2017. "Improving Algebraic Thinking Skill, Beliefs And Attitude For Mathematics Throught Learning Cycle Based On Beliefs," MPRA Paper 78290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Winarso, Widodo & Supriady, Deddy, 2017. "Menilai Prestasi Belajar melalui Penguatan Self Regulated Learning dan Kecerdasan Emosional Siswa pada Pembelajaran Matematika [Assessing Learning Achievement through Strengthening Self-Regulated L," MPRA Paper 78636, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toheri, Toheri & Winarso, Widodo, 2017. "Mathematical Thinking Undefended on The Level of The Semester for Professional Mathematics Teacher Candidates," MPRA Paper 78486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Widodo Winarso should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.