Bartlomiej Pawel Wisnicki
Katedra Ekonomii Biznesu Warszawa, Poland
Szkoła Główna Handlowa w Warszawie
+48 22 564 6855
+48 22 564 6862
ul. Madalińskiego 6/8, 02-513, Warszawa, Room 3/13b, building C
RePEc:edi:kbsghpl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Prokop Jacek & Wiśnicki Bartłomiej, 2015. "R&D Activities in Oligopoly and Social Welfare," International Journal of Management and Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of World Economy, vol. 46(1), pages 134-146, June.
- Jacek Prokop & Michał Ramsza & Bartłomiej Wiśnicki, 2015. "A Note on Bertrand Competition under Quadratic Cost Functions," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 2, pages 5-14.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Prokop Jacek & Wiśnicki Bartłomiej, 2015.
"R&D Activities in Oligopoly and Social Welfare,"
International Journal of Management and Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of World Economy, vol. 46(1), pages 134-146, June.
- Karbowski, Adam & Kryśkiewicz, Łukasz & Prokop, Jacek, 2018. "Kartele jako przedmiot polityki gospodarczej [Cartels in Public Policy Perspective]," MPRA Paper 90364, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.
- Karbowski, Adam & Prokop, Jacek, 2016. "Wybrane zagadnienia współpracy badawczo-rozwojowej przedsiębiorstw w ujęciu ekonomii gałęziowej [Selected problems of interfirm R&D cooperation in the industrial organization literature]," MPRA Paper 72784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bartlomiej Pawel Wisnicki should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.