Erin Elizabeth Trish
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Leonard D. Schaeffer Center for Health Policy and Economics Los Angeles, California (United States)
University of Southern California
635 Downey Way, Unit 210, Los Angeles, CA 90089-3333
RePEc:edi:chuscus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Erin Trish & Bradley Herring, 2018. "Does Limiting Allowable Rating Variation In The Small Group Health Insurance Market Affect Employer Self‐Insurance?," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 85(3), pages 607-633, September.
- Trish, Erin E. & Herring, Bradley J., 2015. "How do health insurer market concentration and bargaining power with hospitals affect health insurance premiums?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 104-114.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Trish, Erin E. & Herring, Bradley J., 2015.
"How do health insurer market concentration and bargaining power with hospitals affect health insurance premiums?,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 104-114.
- Eric Barrette & Gautam Gowrisankaran & Robert Town, 2020. "Countervailing Market Power and Hospital Competition," NBER Working Papers 27005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Gaynor & Kate Ho & Robert Town, 2014.
"The Industrial Organization of Health Care Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
19800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Gaynor & Kate Ho & Robert J. Town, 2015. "The Industrial Organization of Health-Care Markets," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 53(2), pages 235-284, June.
- Kamyar Nasseh & John R. Bowblis & Marko Vujicic & Sean Shenghsiu Huang, 2020. "Consolidation in the dental industry: a closer look at dental payers and providers," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 145-162, June.
- Stuart V. Craig & Keith Marzilli Ericson & Amanda Starc, 2018. "How Important Is Price Variation Between Health Insurers?," NBER Working Papers 25190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Marie Abraham & Coleman Drake & Jeffrey S. McCullough & Kosali Simon, 2017. "What drives insurer participation and premiums in the Federally-Facilitated Marketplace?," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 395-412, December.
- Matthew N. White, 2016. "Competition Among Insurers and Consumer Welfare," Working Papers 16-02, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Brett Lissenden, 2017. "Three's a Crowd? The Effect of Insurer Participation on Premiums and Cost-Sharing Parameters in the Initial Years of the ACA Marketplaces," American Journal of Health Economics, MIT Press, vol. 3(4), pages 477-506, Fall.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Adriaan R. Soetevent, 2016.
"(Non-)Insurance Markets, Loss Size Manipulation and Competition - Experimental Evidence,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
16-033/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Adriaan R. Soetevent, 2020. "(Non‐)Insurance Markets, Loss Size Manipulation and Competition: Experimental Evidence," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 819-856, December.
- Juan Esteban Carranza & Álvaro J. Riascos & Natalia Serna, 2017. "Market Power, Contracts and Outcomes: The Case of Patients with Long-Term Diseases in the Colombian Health Care System," Documentos de Trabajo Quantil 015283, Quantil.
- Soetevent, Adriaan & Hinloopen, Jeroen, 2016. "(Non-)Insurance Markets, Loss Size Manipulation and Competition," Research Report 16009-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Erin Elizabeth Trish should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.