|168 University Road Chiayi, Taiwan|
Department of Economics & Institute of International Economics Chiayi, Taiwan
National Chung Cheng University
: 05-2720411 ext.24101-2
168 University Road, Min-Hsiung, Chiayi
RePEc:edi:deccutw (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ji-Liang Shiu & Meng-Chi Tang, 2016. "Household Preferences and Joint Decisions on Employer-Provided Health Insurance Access," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 84(6), pages 723-748, December.
- Meng-Chi Tang, 2015. "Contract Length, Expected Surplus, and Specific Investments," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 16(3), pages 295-311, April.
- Tang Meng-Chi, 2013. "The Multitude of Alehouses: The Effects of Alcohol Outlet Density on Highway Safety," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 1023-1050, August.
- Conlin, Michael & Orsini, Joe & Tang, Meng-Chi, 2013. "The effect of an agent’s expertise on National Football League contract structure," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 275-281.
- Meng-Chi Tang & Yih-Luan Chyi, 2008. "Legal Environments, Venture Capital, And Total Factor Productivity Growth Of Taiwanese Industry," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(3), pages 468-481, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Meng-Chi Tang & Yih-Luan Chyi, 2008.
"Legal Environments, Venture Capital, And Total Factor Productivity Growth Of Taiwanese Industry,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(3), pages 468-481, July.
- Hirukawa, Masayuki & Ueda, Masako, 2008. "Venture Capital and Industrial ''Innovation''," CEPR Discussion Papers 7089, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Popov, Alexander & Roosenboom, Peter, 2013. "Venture capital and new business creation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4695-4710.
- Popov, Alexander & Roosenboom, Peter, 2009. "On the real effects of private equity investment: evidence from new business creation," Working Paper Series 1078, European Central Bank.
- Jun Wen & Xiu-Yun Yang & Gen-Fu Feng & Bo Sui & Chun-Ping Chang, 2017. "The comovement between venture capital and innovation in China: what are the implications?," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(6), pages 2489-2506, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Meng-Chi Tang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.