|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2018 Department of Economics; University of Minnesota (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Département de Sciences Économiques Montréal, Canada
Université de Montréal
RePEc:edi:demtlca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Francois de Soyres & Julien Maire & Guillaume Sublet, 2021. "Regional Trade Agreements with Global Value Chains," FEDS Notes 2021-02-04, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- De Soyres,Francois Michel Marie Raphael & Maire,Julien Luc Yvon & Sublet,Guillaume, 2019. "An Empirical Investigation of Trade Diversion and Global Value Chains," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9089, The World Bank.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- De Soyres,Francois Michel Marie Raphael & Maire,Julien Luc Yvon & Sublet,Guillaume, 2019.
"An Empirical Investigation of Trade Diversion and Global Value Chains,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
9089, The World Bank.
- Dmitriy Aleksandrovich Izotov, 2021. "Trade Integration in the Asia-Pacific Region: Decomposition of Effects," Spatial Economics=Prostranstvennaya Ekonomika, Economic Research Institute, Far Eastern Branch, Russian Academy of Sciences (Khabarovsk, Russia), issue 1, pages 66-96.
- De Soyres,Francois Michel Marie Raphael & Franco Bedoya,Sebastian, 2019. "Inflation Dynamics and Global Value Chains," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9090, The World Bank.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Guillaume Sublet should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.