|Terminal Degree:||2013 Adam Smith Business School; University of Glasgow (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Accounting and Finance Glasgow, United Kingdom
Adam Smith Business School
University of Glasgow
: +44 (0) 141 330 3993
+44 (0)141 330 4939
Adam Smith Building, Glasgow G12 8RT
RePEc:edi:dfglauk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Sermpinis, Georgios & Stasinakis, Charalampos & Dunis, Christian, 2014. "Stochastic and genetic neural network combinations in trading and hybrid time-varying leverage effects," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 21-54.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sermpinis, Georgios & Stasinakis, Charalampos & Dunis, Christian, 2014.
"Stochastic and genetic neural network combinations in trading and hybrid time-varying leverage effects,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 21-54.
- Christoph Gleue & Dennis Eilers & Hans-Jörg Mettenheim & Michael H. Breitner, 2019. "Decision Support for the Automotive Industry," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 61(4), pages 385-397, August.
- Omer Berat Sezer & Mehmet Ugur Gudelek & Ahmet Murat Ozbayoglu, 2019. "Financial Time Series Forecasting with Deep Learning : A Systematic Literature Review: 2005-2019," Papers 1911.13288, arXiv.org.
- Shin, Ki-Hong & Baek, Woonhak & Kim, Kyungsik & You, Cheol-Hwan & Chang, Ki-Ho & Lee, Dong-In & Yum, Seong Soo, 2019. "Neural network and regression methods for optimizations between two meteorological factors," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 523(C), pages 778-796.
- Wang, Jie & Wang, Jun, 2016. "Forecasting energy market indices with recurrent neural networks: Case study of crude oil price fluctuations," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 365-374.
- Wenquan Jin & Israr Ullah & Shabir Ahmad & Dohyeun Kim, 2019. "Occupant Comfort Management Based on Energy Optimization Using an Environment Prediction Model in Smart Homes," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-18, February.
- Panopoulou, Ekaterini & Souropanis, Ioannis, 2019. "The role of technical indicators in exchange rate forecasting," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 197-221.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Charalampos Stasinakis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.