|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
German Institute of Global and Area Studies (GIGA)Hamburg, Germany
: +49 (0)40 42825-593
+49 (0)40 42825-547
Neuer Jungfernstieg 21, D-20354 Hamburg
RePEc:edi:dueiide (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Hannes Ebert & Daniel Flemes & Georg Strüver, 2012. "The Politics of Contestation in Asia: How Japan and Pakistan Deal with their Rising Neighbors," GIGA Working Paper Series 206, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Georg Strüver, 2012. "What Friends Are Made Of: Bilateral Linkages and Domestic Drivers of Foreign Policy Alignment with China," GIGA Working Paper Series 209, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Matthias Basedau & Georg Strüver & Johannes Vüllers & Tim Wegenast, 2011. "Do Religious Factors Impact Armed Conflict? Empirical Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," GIGA Working Paper Series 168, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Annegret Mähler & Miriam Shabafrouz & Georg Strüver, 2011. "Conflict Prevention through Natural Resource Management? A Comparative Study," GIGA Working Paper Series 158, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Georg Strüver & Tim Wegenast, 2011. "Ex oleo bellare? The Impact of Oil on the Outbreak of Militarized Interstate Disputes," GIGA Working Paper Series 162, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Matthias Basedau & Georg Strüver & Johannes Vüllers, 2011. "Cutting Bread or Cutting Throats? – Findings from a New Database on Religion, Violence and Peace in Sub-Saharan Africa," GIGA Working Paper Series 159, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Georg Strüver, 2010. "Too Many Resources or Too Few? What Drives International Conflicts?," GIGA Working Paper Series 147, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AFR: Africa (2) 2011-05-07 2011-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (2) 2010-12-11 2011-05-07. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2010-12-11
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2011-06-18
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2011-05-07
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2011-05-07
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Georg Strüver should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.