(70%) Centre for Environmental Policy London, United Kingdom
: +44 (0)20 7594 9300
+44 (0)20 7594 9334
Faculty of Natural Sciences, South Kensington campus, London, SW7 2AZ
RePEc:edi:ceimpuk (more details at EDIRC)
(30%) International Centre for Research on the Environment and the Economy (ICRE8)Athens, Greece
RePEc:edi:icre8gr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Koundouri, Phoebe & Rault, P. Ker & Pergamalis, V. & Skianis, V. & Souliotis, I., 2015. "Development of an integrated methodology for the sustainableenvironmental and socio-economic management of river ecosystems," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64458, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Osiel Gonzalez Davila & Phoebe Koundouri & Ioannis Souliotis & Erasmia Kotroni & Wenting Chen & Claire Haggett & Shiau-Yun Lu & David Rudolph, 2015. "Supporting BLUE Growth: Eliciting Stakeholders' preferences for Multiple-Use Offshore Platforms," DEOS Working Papers 1504, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Nikos Papandreou & Mavra Stithou & Aris Mousoulides & Yannis Anastasiou & Marianna Mousoulidou & Antonios Antypas & Ioannis Souliotis & Theodoros Mavrogiorgis & Katerina Vasiliou, 2013. "The Economic Characterization of Asopos River Basin," DEOS Working Papers 1311, Athens University of Economics and Business.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Koundouri, Phoebe & Rault, P. Ker & Pergamalis, V. & Skianis, V. & Souliotis, I., 2015.
"Development of an integrated methodology for the sustainableenvironmental and socio-economic management of river ecosystems,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
64458, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ni, Jingneng & Xu, Jiuping & Zhang, Mengxiang, 2018. "Constructed wetland modelling for watershed ecosystem protection under a certain economic load: A case study at the Chaohu Lake watershed, China," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 368(C), pages 180-190.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ioannis Souliotis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.