Centre for Development Studies (CDS)Thiruvananthapuram, India
: +91 471 2448 881
+91 471 2447 137
Peasanth Nagar, Trivandrum 695 011, Kerala
RePEc:edi:cdsacin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Singh, Indervir, 2010. "Why do People Punish the Rule Breakers?: The Sustainability of Social Norms," MPRA Paper 21691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Indervir, 2009. "How do the social norms sustain?," MPRA Paper 18404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Indervir & Singh, Sarbjit, 2007. "Does sex-ratio indicate the extent of male preference?: A quest for better indicator," MPRA Paper 16470, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2009.
- Ranjit Singh Ghuman & Indervir Singh, 2013. "Providing Affordable Higher Education to Rural Girls in Indian Punjab: A Case Study of Baba Aya Singh Riarki College," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 13(2), pages 61-84.
- Rajeev Sharma & Indervir Singh & Anoopa S Nair, 2011. "Peace Process and Economic Development: Empirical Evidence from Indian States," Millennial Asia, , vol. 2(2), pages 187-205, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Indervir Singh should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.