Ekonomski Fakultet Zagreb, Croatia
Sveučilište u Zagrebu
: +385 1 233-5633
+385 1 238-3333
Trg J.F.Kennedya 6, 10000 Zagreb
RePEc:edi:fefzghr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Dubravka Sinčić Ćorić & Nataša Kurnoga Živadinović & Marija Dropuljić, 2011. "The effects of cause and donation size of cause-related marketing program on consumers' intention to buy," EFZG Working Papers Series 1108, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Dubravka Sinčić & Nina Pološki Vokić, 2007. "Integrating internal communications, human resource management and marketing concepts into the new internal marketing philosophy," EFZG Working Papers Series 0712, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Ana Tkalac Verčić & Nina Pološki Vokić & Dubravka Sinčić, 2006. "Razvoj mjernog instrumenta za evaluaciju zadovoljstva internom komunikacijom u organizacijama," EFZG Working Papers Series 0601, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Sinčić Ćorić Dubravka & Dropuljić Marija, 2015. "Consumers’ Attitudes Towards Cause-Related Marketing," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 62(3), pages 343-356, November.
- Dubravka Sinčić Ćorić, 2014. "The Status of Lobbying in Croatia," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 20(4), pages 411-423, November.
- Dubravka Sinčić Ćorić & Nataša Kurnoga Živadinović, 2009. "Effects of selected elements of cause-related marketing program on brand choice," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 21(1), pages 68-79.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dubravka Sincic
(Dubravka Sinčić) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.