Postbus 1738, kamer H8-5, 3000 DR ROTTERDAM
RePEc:edi:aeeurnl (more details at EDIRC)
- Heiner Schmittdiel, 2015. "Voluntary Disclosure Programs for Tax Evaders," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-128/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Heiner Schmittdiel, 2014. "Are CEOs incentivized to avoid Corporate Taxes? - Empirical Evidence on Managerial Bonus Contracts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-048/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Robert Dur & Heiner Schmittdiel, 2013. "Paid to Quit," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-174/VII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 07 Dec 2015.
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (2) 2015-04-25 2015-04-25. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (2) 2015-04-25 2015-11-21. Author is listed
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (1) 2015-11-21. Author is listed
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2015-11-21. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2015-04-25. Author is listed
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2015-11-21. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Heiner Schmittdiel should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.