Report NEP-PBE-2015-04-25This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sanz-Sanz, JosÃ© FÃ©lix, 2015. "Revenue-Maximising Tax Rates in Personal Income Taxation in the Presence of Consumption Taxes: A note," Working Paper Series 4272, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Joel Slemrod, 2015. "Tax administration and tax systems," Working Papers 2015/13, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Alexandros Dimitropoulos & Jos N. van Ommeren & Paul Koster & Piet Rietveld†, 2014. "Welfare Effects of Distortionary Tax Incentives under Preference Heterogeneity: An Application to Employer-provided Electric Cars," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-064/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marek Kapicka & Julian Neira, 2015. "Optimal Taxation with Risky Human Capital," Discussion Papers 1504, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Craig Brett & John A Weymark, 2014. "Citizen Candidates and Voting Over Incentive-Compatible Nonlinear Income Tax Schedules," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 14-00010, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Sander Renes & Floris T. Zoutman, 2014. "When a Price is Enough: Implementation in Optimal Tax Design," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-121/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Yang Chen & Juan Cuestas & Paulo Regis, 2014. "Corporate Tax Convergence in Asian and Pacific Economies," TUT Economic Research Series 17, Department of Finance and Economics, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Heiner Schmittdiel, 2014. "Are CEOs incentivized to avoid Corporate Taxes? - Empirical Evidence on Managerial Bonus Contracts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-048/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kato, Hayato, 2015. "Lobbying and Tax Competition in an Agglomeration Economy: A Reverse Home Market Effect," CCES Discussion Paper Series 56, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Louis Kaplow, 2015. "Government Policy and Labor Supply with Myopic or Targeted Savings Decisions," NBER Working Papers 21109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borowiecki, Karol J. & Navarrete, Trilce, 2015. "Fiscal and Economic Aspects of Book Consumption in the European Union," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 7/2015, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Jasper Lukkezen & Coen Teulings, 2013. "Optimal Fiscal Policy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-064/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Arno Riedl & Frans van Winden, 0000. "An Experimental Investigation of Wage Taxation and Unemployment in Closed and Open Economies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-112/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Akira Momota, 2015. "Intensive and Extensive Margins of Fertility, Capital Accumulation, and Economic Welfare," KIER Working Papers 917, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen & Christiaan van der Kwaak, 2014. "Financial Fragility and the Fiscal Multiplier," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-004/VI/DSF70, Tinbergen Institute, revised 19 Sep 2017.
- Pourya Darnihamedani & Joern Hendrich Block & Jolanda Hessels & Aram Simonyan, 2015. "Start-up Costs, Taxes and Innovative Entrepreneurship," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-013/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roel Beetsma & Ward Romp, 2013. "Participation Constraints in Pension Systems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-149/VI, Tinbergen Institute.