Report NEP-PUB-2015-11-21This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean Luc Erero, 2015. "Effects of Increases in Value Added Tax: A Dynamic CGE Approach," Working Papers 558, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Collie, David R., 2015. "Taxation under Oligopoly in a General Equilibrium Setting," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/15, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Simone Moriconi & Pierre M. Picard & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2015. "Commodity Taxation and Regulatory Competition," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def034, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Heiner Schmittdiel, 2015. "Voluntary Disclosure Programs for Tax Evaders," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-128/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andras Simonovits, 2015. "Socially Optimal Child-Related Transfers and Personal Income Tax with Endogenous Fertility," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1537, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.