Report NEP-PBE-2015-11-21This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Allan H. Meltzer & Scott F. Richard, 2015. "A Positive Theory of Economic Growth and the Distribution of Income," Economics Working Papers 15110, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Oriol Carbonell-Nicolau & Humberto Llavador, 2015. "Inequality Reducing Properties of Progressive Income Tax Schedules: The Case of Endogenous Income," Departmental Working Papers 201517, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Jean Luc Erero, 2015. "Effects of Increases in Value Added Tax: A Dynamic CGE Approach," Working Papers 558, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Mark Huggett & Alejandro Badel, 2015. "The Sufficient Statistic Approach: Predicting the Top of the Laffer Curve," 2015 Meeting Papers 1396, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Collie, David R., 2015. "Taxation under Oligopoly in a General Equilibrium Setting," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/15, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Simone Moriconi & Pierre M. Picard & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2015. "Commodity Taxation and Regulatory Competition," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def034, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Rishabh Kumar, 2015. "Wealth accumulation and aggregate demand stagnation in a two class economy with applications to the United States," Working Papers 1526, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Fochmann, Martin & Hemmerich, Kristina & Kiesewetter, Dirk, 2015. "Intrinsic and extrinsic effects on behavioral tax biases in risky investment decisions," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 196, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Bilin Neyapti, 2015. "Educate or Adjudicate? Socio-Economic Heterogeneity and Welfare," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1526, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Heiner Schmittdiel, 2015. "Voluntary Disclosure Programs for Tax Evaders," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-128/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Julia Passabom Araujo & Mauro Rodrigues, 2015. "Taxation, credit constraints and the informal economy," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_43, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Minford, Lucy, 2015. "Tax, Regulation and Economic Growth: A Case Study of the UK," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/16, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Jun 2016.
- Patrizia Lattarulo, 2014. "The local government of Tuscany. A review of 2013," Rapporti e ricerche 508, Istituto Regionale per la Programmazione Economica della Toscana.
- Willem Adema & Chris Clarke & Valérie Frey, 2015. "Paid Parental Leave: Lessons from OECD Countries and Selected U.S. States," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 172, OECD Publishing.
- Brüggemann, Julia & Proeger, Till, 2017. "The effectiveness of public subsidies for private innovations: An experimental approach," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 266, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.