SEGi University (SEGi University)http://segi.edu.my/
Malaysia, Kota Damansara
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Safari, Meysam & TahmooresPour, Reza, 2011. "Moderation Effect of Market Condition on the Relationship between Dividend Yield and Stock Return," MPRA Paper 28913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Safari, Meysam, 2009. "Dividend Yield and Stock Return in Different Economic Environment: Evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 23841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Ariff & A. Chazi & M. Safari & A. Zarei, 2017. "Significant Difference in the Yields of Sukuk Bonds versus Conventional Bonds," Journal of Emerging Market Finance, Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 16(2), pages 115-135, August.
- Reza Tahmoorespour & Marjan Rezvani & Meysam Safari & Elias Randjbarand, 2015. "Oil Price Fluctuations and Industry Stock Return," Bulletin of Energy Economics (BEE), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(3), pages 119-145, September.
- Mohamed Ariff & Meysam Safari, 2014. "A socio-economic profile of Muslim countries," Chapters,in: Handbook on Islam and Economic Life, chapter 10, pages iii-iii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mohamed Ariff & Meysam Safari, 2014. "Major Islamic banking products and markets: a preliminary analysis," Chapters,in: Risk and Regulation of Islamic Banking, chapter 11, pages 179-205 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mohamed Ariff & Meysam Safari & Shamsher Mohamed, 2012. "Sukuk Securities, their Definitions, Classification and Pricing Issues," Chapters,in: The Islamic Debt Market for Sukuk Securities, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
- Mohamed Ariff & Meysam Safari & Shamsher Mohamed, 2012.
"Sukuk Securities, their Definitions, Classification and Pricing Issues,"
Chapters,in: The Islamic Debt Market for Sukuk Securities, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Abdi, Aisha Aden & Masih, Mansur, 2017. "Do macroeconomic variables affect stock–sukuk correlation in the regional markets? evidence from the GCC countries based on DOLS and FM-OLS," MPRA Paper 79753, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Meysam Safari should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.