- Safari, Meysam & TahmooresPour, Reza, 2011. "Moderation Effect of Market Condition on the Relationship between Dividend Yield and Stock Return," MPRA Paper 28913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Safari, Meysam, 2009. "Dividend Yield and Stock Return in Different Economic Environment: Evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 23841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamed Ariff & Meysam Safari, 2014. "Major Islamic banking products and markets: a preliminary analysis," Chapters, in: Risk and Regulation of Islamic Banking, chapter 11, pages 179-205 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mohamed Ariff & Meysam Safari, 2014. "A socio-economic profile of Muslim countries," Chapters, in: Handbook on Islam and Economic Life, chapter 10, pages iii-iii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mohamed Ariff & Meysam Safari & Shamsher Mohamed, 2012. "Sukuk Securities, their Definitions, Classification and Pricing Issues," Chapters, in: The Islamic Debt Market for Sukuk Securities, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Reza Tahmoorespour & Marjan Rezvani & Meysam Safari & Elias Randjbarand, 2015. "Oil Price Fluctuations and Industry Stock Return," Bulletin of Energy Economics (BEE), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(3), pages 119-145, September.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Meysam Safari should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.