Report NEP-SEA-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Meliyanni Johar & Shiko Maruyama, 2010. "Intergenerational Cohabitation in Modern Indonesia: Filial Support and Dependence," Discussion Papers 2010-07, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Fujimura, Manabu & Adhikari, Ramesh, 2010. "Critical Evaluation of Cross-Border Infrastructure Projects in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 226, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Haider, Adnan & Hameed, Shahzad & Wajid, Abdul, 2010. "Income Convergence Hypothesis: A Regional Comparison of selected East and South Asian Economies," MPRA Paper 23739, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dartanto, Teguh, 2010. "The relationship between corruption and public investment at the municipalities’ level in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 23736, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2010.
- Safari, Meysam, 2009. "Dividend Yield and Stock Return in Different Economic Environment: Evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 23841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mapa, Dennis S. & Balisacan, Arsenio M. & Corpuz, Jose Rowell T., 2010. "Population Management should be mainstreamed in the Philippine Development Agenda," MPRA Paper 23745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabine Herrmann & Dubravko Mihaljek, 2010. "The determinants of cross-border bank flows to emerging markets: new empirical evidence on the spread of financial crises," BIS Working Papers 315, Bank for International Settlements.
- Duo Qin & Xinhua He & Yimeng Liu, 2010. "Exchange Rate Misalignments: Historical Experience of Japan, Germany, Singapore and Taiwan Compared to China Today," Working Papers 667, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Raabe, Katharina, 2010. "Factors Explaining Crop Price Developments - Time-Series Evidence for Developing and Developed Countries," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-451, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Item repec:siu:wpaper:06-2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kyle Bagwell & Gea M. Lee, 2010. "Advertising Competition in Retail Markets," Working Papers 04-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Hian Teck Hoon, 2010. "Effects of Labor Taxes on Hours of Market and Home Work: The Role of International Capital Mobility and Trade," Working Papers 05-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Shurojit Chatterji & Remzi Sanver & Arunava Sen, 2010. "On Domains That Admit Well-behaved Strategy-proof Social Choice Functions," Working Papers 07-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Parimal Kanti Bag & Bibhas Saha, 2010. "Betting in the Shadow of Match-Fixing," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 011, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Kyle Bagwell & Gea M. Lee, 2010. "Advertising Collusion in Retail Markets," Working Papers 03-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.