|Terminal Degree:||2005 Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics; University of Connecticut (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(94%) Madras School of EconomicsChennai, India
(91) (044) 235 4847
Gandhi Mandapam Road, Govt. Data Centre Campus, Kottur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 025
RePEc:edi:mseacin (more details at EDIRC)
(6%) Institute for Financial Management Research (IFMR)Chennai, India
: +91 44 28273801
+91 44 28279208
24, Kothari Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai - 600 034,
RePEc:edi:ifmrcin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Nathan, Dev. & Saripalle, Madhuri. & Gurunathan, L., 2016. "Labour practices in India," ILO Working Papers 994936193302676, International Labour Organization.
- Madhuri Saripalle, 2013. "R and D Spillovers Across the Supply Chain: Evidence from the Indian Automobile Industry," Working Papers 2013-083, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Madhuri Saripalle, 2012. "Learning and Capability Acquisition: A Case Study of the Indian Automobile Industry," Working Papers 2012-065, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Madhuri Saripalle, 2007.
"Export Competitiveness In The Indian Auto-Component Industry:Does Low Wage Cost Matter?,"
2007-015, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Madhuri Saripalle, 2007. "Export Competitiveness in the Indian auto-component industry : Does Low Wage Cost matter?," Labor Economics Working Papers 22511, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Saripalle, Madhuri, 2006. "Learning across policy regimes: The impact of protection vis-à-vis competition in the Indian automotive industry," MPRA Paper 1701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madhuri Saripalle & Tapas Ray & Stan McMillen, 2002. "The Economic Impact of Continuing Operations of the University of Connecticut Health Center (Second Report)," CCEA Studies 2002-03, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.
- Fred V. Carstensen & Stan McMillen & Nandika Weerasinghe & Anasua Bhattacharya & Fabio Maldonado & Madhuri Saripalle & Sadik Yildirim, 2001. "Analysis of Alternatives to Incarceration in Connecticut," CCEA Studies 2001-03, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.
- Saripalle, Madhuri, 2016. "Jasmine cultivation in Tamil Nadu: Market structure and pricing," World Development Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 1(C), pages 12-14.
- Madhuri Saripalle, 2012. "Learning across policy regimes: a case study of the Indian automobile industry," International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(2), pages 197-217.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (2) 2007-02-10 2015-01-09
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2016-10-16
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2016-10-16
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2007-02-10
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2003-06-16
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 2015-01-09
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2015-01-09
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Madhuri Saripalle
(Madhuri Saripalle) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.