This author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
- Nathan, Dev. & Saripalle, Madhuri. & Gurunathan, L., 2016. "Labour practices in India," ILO Working Papers 994936193302676, International Labour Organization.
- Madhuri Saripalle, 2013. "R and D Spillovers Across the Supply Chain: Evidence from the Indian Automobile Industry," Working Papers 2013-083, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Madhuri Saripalle, 2012. "Learning and Capability Acquisition: A Case Study of the Indian Automobile Industry," Working Papers 2012-065, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Madhuri Saripalle, 2007. "Export Competitiveness In The Indian Auto-Component Industry:Does Low Wage Cost Matter?," Working Papers 2007-015, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Madhuri Saripalle & Tapas Ray & Stan McMillen, 2002. "The Economic Impact of Continuing Operations of the University of Connecticut Health Center (Second Report)," CCEA Studies 2002-03, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.
- Fred V. Carstensen & Stan McMillen & Nandika Weerasinghe & Anasua Bhattacharya & Fabio Maldonado & Madhuri Saripalle & Sadik Yildirim, 2001. "Analysis of Alternatives to Incarceration in Connecticut," CCEA Studies 2001-03, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.
- Madhuri Saripalle, 2012. "Learning across policy regimes: a case study of the Indian automobile industry," International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(2), pages 197-217.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Madhuri Saripalle should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.