Report NEP-BEC-2016-10-16This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jing Cai & Adam Szeidl, 2016. "Interfirm Relationships and Business Performance," Natural Field Experiments 00562, The Field Experiments Website.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-01147485 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Po-Hsin Ho, 2016. "Overconfident CEOs, product market competition, and corporate investment decisions," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4206397, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Steven Blader & Claudine Gartenberg & Andrea Prat, 2016. "The Contingent Effect of Management Practices," Natural Field Experiments 00553, The Field Experiments Website.
- Nathan, Dev. & Saripalle, Madhuri. & Gurunathan, L., 2016. "Labour practices in India," ILO Working Papers 994936193302676, International Labour Organization.
- Marcus Biermann, 2016. "Trade and the Size Distribution of Firms: Evidence from the German Empire," CEP Discussion Papers dp1450, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Troeger, Tobias H. & Walz, Uwe, 2016. "Does say on pay matter? Evidence from the German natural experiment," SAFE Working Paper Series 125 [rev.], Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Planer-Friedrich, Lisa & Sahm, Marco, 2016. "Why firms should care for all consumers," BERG Working Paper Series 116, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Maarten Dossche & Vivien Lewis & Céline Poilly, 2016. "Employment, Hours and the Welfare Effects of Intra-Firm Bargaining," Working Papers halshs-01367174, HAL.
- E. Bacchiega & O. Bonroy & E. Petrakis, 2016. "Contract contingency in vertically related markets," Working Papers wp1079, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.