Report NEP-COM-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean J. GABSWEWICZ, Skerkilajda ZANAJ & Skerdilajda, ZANAJ, 2006. "Competitive in successive markets : entry and mergers," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006055, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Louis Kaplow & Carl Shapiro, 2007. "Antitrust," NBER Working Papers 12867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Greene, 2007. "Discrete Choice Modeling," Working Papers 07-6, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Frey, Rainer & Hussinger, Katrin, 2006. "The role of technology in M&As: a firm-level comparison of cross-border and domestic deals," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,45, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Lawrence A. Plummer, 2007. "The Spatial Dynamic Between Established Firms and Entrants," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers 07lp, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.
- Lawrence White, 2006. "Market Definition and Market Power in Payment Card Networks: Some Comments and Considerations," Working Papers 06-03, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Barbara G. Katz & Joel Owen, 2007. "Political Uncertainty and Crime in Transition Economies," Working Papers 07-3, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2007. "Power," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2007-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Astrid A. Dick & Andreas Lehnert, 2007. "Personal bankruptcy and credit market competition," Staff Reports 272, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Andrew F. Daughety & Jennifer F. Reinganum, 2006. "Products Liability, Signaling and Disclosure," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0625, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- L. Guiso & F. Schivardi, 2006. "What determines entrepreneurial clusters?," Working Paper CRENoS 200616, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Jurdziak, Leszek, 2006. "Lignite price negotiation between opencast mine and power plant as a two-stage, two-person, cooperative, non-zero sum game," MPRA Paper 1600, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Sep 2006.
- Saripalle, Madhuri, 2006. "Learning across policy regimes: The impact of protection vis-à-vis competition in the Indian automotive industry," MPRA Paper 1701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beverly Lapham & Danny Leung, 2006. "Industry Restructuring, Mark-ups, and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers 1120, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Economides, 2007. "Economics of the Internet," Working Papers 07-1, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1699 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adilov, Nodir & Waldman, Michael, 2006. "Optimal copyright length and ex post investment: a Mickey Mouse approach," MPRA Paper 1551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frédéric MAZAUD (LEREPS-GRES) & Marie LAGASSE (AIRBUS-FRANCE), 2007. "Vertical sub-contracting relationships strategy, the Airbus First-tier suppliers\' coordination," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2007-02, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.