|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economics Sonepat, India
Plot No. 2, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, P.O. Rai, Sonepat, Haryana 131029
RePEc:edi:ecashin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Gopalakrishnan, Pawan & Saha, Anuradha, 2015. "Tax Policy and Food Security," MPRA Paper 62089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Satya P. Das & Anuradha Saha, 2015. "Land acquisition and industrial growth," Indian Growth and Development Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(2), pages 163-183, November.
- Satya P. Das & Anuradha Saha, 2015. "Growth of business services: A supply-side hypothesis," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 48(1), pages 83-109, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Satya P. Das & Anuradha Saha, 2015.
"Growth of business services: A supply-side hypothesis,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 48(1), pages 83-109, February.
- Chetan Ghate & Gerhard Glomm & Jialu Liu Streeter, 2016. "Sectoral Infrastructure Investments in an Unbalanced Growing Economy: The Case of Potential Growth in India," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 33(2), pages 144-166, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anuradha Saha should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.