Vinicios Poloni Sant'Anna
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|105 Massachusetts Avenue. Samuel Tak Lee Bldg. 9-343 Cambridge, MA 02139.|
|Terminal Degree:||2022 Department of Economics; University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Center for Real Estate Cambridge, Massachusetts (United States)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
RePEc:edi:crmitus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Vinícios Poloni Sant' Anna & Maurício Jorge Pinto De Souz, 2014. "Uma Análise Do Impacto Da Facilitação De Comércio Sobre As Exportações Brasileiras," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41st Brazilian Economics Meeting] 123, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Das, Satya P. & Sant’Anna, Vinicios P., 2023. "Determinants of bilateral trade in manufacturing and services: A unified approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 123(C).
- Vinícios P. Sant’ Anna & Sérgio Kannebley Júnior, 2018. "Port efficiency and Brazilian exports: A quantitative assessment of the impact of turnaround time," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(9), pages 2528-2551, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Vinícios Poloni Sant' Anna & Maurício Jorge Pinto De Souz, 2014.
"Uma Análise Do Impacto Da Facilitação De Comércio Sobre As Exportações Brasileiras,"
Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41st Brazilian Economics Meeting]
123, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Fuenzalida-O'Shee, Darcy & Valenzuela-Klagges, Bárbara & Corvalán-Quiroz, Alejandro, 2018. "Trade facilitation and its effects on Chile’s bilateral trade between 2006 and 2014," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vinicios Poloni Sant'Anna should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.