Azərbaycan Respublikasının Mərkəzi BankıBaku, Azerbaijan
RePEc:edi:nbagvaz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Vugar Ahmadov & Ulvi Sarkarli & Ramiz Rahmanov, 2018.
"Structural Budget Balances in Oil-Rich Countries: The Cases of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Russia,"
IHEID Working Papers
01-2018, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Vugar Ahmadov & Ulvi Sarkarli & Ramiz Rahmanov, 2017. "Structural Budget Balances in Oil-rich Countries: The Cases of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Russia," Working Papers 1704, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2018-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2018-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2018-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2018-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2018-02-05. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ulvi Sarkarli should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.