|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Agricultural & Applied Economics Madison, Wisconsin (United States)
University of Wisconsin-Madison
427 Lorch Street, Madison, WI 53706-1503
RePEc:edi:dauwius (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Narek Sahakyan & Kyle W. Stiegert, 2012.
"Corruption and Firm Performance,"
Eastern European Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(6), pages 5-27, November.
- Ozlem KUTLU FURTUNA, 2016. "The Nexus between Discretionary Expenditures and Corruption: Industry Level Perspectives from BRIC and Turkey," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 4406932, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Baumann Florian & Friehe Tim, 2016.
"Competitive Pressure and Corporate Crime,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 647-687, April.
- Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim, 2014. "Competitive Pressure and Corporate Crime," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100454, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim, 2013. "Competitive pressure and corporate crime," DICE Discussion Papers 110, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Bassetti, Thomas & Dal Maso, Lorenzo & Lattanzi, Nicola, 2015. "Family businesses in Eastern European countries: How informal payments affect exports," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 219-233.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Narek Sahakyan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.