Maria Fernanda Rodrigo
Inter-American Development BankWashington, District of Columbia (United States)
1300 New York Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20577
RePEc:edi:iadbbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Beuermann, Diether & Anta, Rafael & García, Patricia J. & Maffioli, Alessandro & Perez Lu, Jose & Rodrigo, Maria Fernanda, 2015.
"Information and Communication Technologies, Prenatal Care Services and Neonatal Health,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
6940, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Diether W. Beuermann & Rafael Anta & Patricia Garcia & Alessandro Maffioli & Jose Perez Lu & Maria Fernanda Rodrigo, 2016. "Information and Communication Technologies, Prenatal Care Services and Neonatal Health," Working Papers 2016-62, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Rodrigo, María F, 2013. "Public Works in Ethiopia. Crowding out on-farm labor?," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150806, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rodrigo, Maria F., 2012. "Do cooperatives help the poor? Evidence from Ethiopia," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124388, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rodrigo, Maria F., 2012. "Do cooperatives benefit the poor? Evidence from Ethiopia," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 130545, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Rodrigo, Maria F., 2012.
"Do cooperatives help the poor? Evidence from Ethiopia,"
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington
124388, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Neves, Mateus C R & Silva, Felipe & Freitas, Carlos Otávio & Braga, Marcelo J., 2017. "The impact of Cooperative Membership on farm income," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 259196, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gashaw Tadesse ABATE & Gian Nicola FRANCESCONI & Kindie GETNET, 2014. "Impact Of Agricultural Cooperatives On Smallholders’ Technical Efficiency: Empirical Evidence From Ethiopia," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(2), pages 257-286, June.
- Mateus De Carvalho Reis Neves & Mateus De Carvalho Reis Neves & Felipe De Figueiredo Silva & Carlos Otávio Freitas & Marcelo José Braga, 2018. "The Shadow Price Of Cooperative Membership On Agriculture In The Brazilian South And Southeast Regions," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 191, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Abate, G. T., 2013. "Impact of agricultural cooperatives on smallholders\u2019 technical efficiency: evidence from Ethiopia," IWMI Working Papers H045831, International Water Management Institute.
- Gashaw Tadesse Abate & Gian Nicola Francesconi & Gian Nicola Francesconi, 2013. "Impact of agricultural cooperatives on smallholders' technical efficiency: evidence from Ethiopia," Euricse Working Papers 1350, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Neves, M.C.R. & Silva, F.D.F. & Freitas, C.O.D. & Braga, M.J., 2018. "The Impact of Cooperative Membership on Farm Income," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 276983, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maria Fernanda Rodrigo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.