Jose Maria Rodriguez
Instituto de Economía y Finanzas Córdoba, Argentina
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas
Universidad Nacional de Córdoba
: 54 0351 4437300 int 253
54 351 433 4436
Av. Valparaíso s/n - Ciudad Universitaria - (5000) - Córdoba
RePEc:edi:ieuncar (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Estache, Antonio & Rodriguez Pardina, Martin & Rodriguez, Jose Maria & Sember, German, 2003. "An introduction to financial and economic modeling for utility regulators," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3001, The World Bank.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Estache, Antonio & Rodriguez Pardina, Martin & Rodriguez, Jose Maria & Sember, German, 2003.
"An introduction to financial and economic modeling for utility regulators,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3001, The World Bank.
- Rocha, Katia & Camacho, Fernando & Braganca, Gabriel, 2007. "Return on capital of Brazilian electricity distributors: A comparative analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2526-2537, April.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2005.
"Energy market reforms in Turkey: An economic analysis,"
26929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2007. "Regulatory Reform in Turkish Energy Industry: An analysis," MPRA Paper 19100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehmet Ugur & David Sunderland (ed.), 2011. "Does Economic Governance Matter?," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14356.
- Vélez-Pareja, Ignacio, 2005.
"Valoración de flujos de caja en inflación. El caso de la regulación en el Banco Mundial
[Cash Flow Valuation in an Inflationary World. The Case of World Bank for Regulated Firms]," MPRA Paper 12507, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jan 2009.
- Ignacio Velez-Pareja, 2009. "Valoracion de flujos de caja en inflacion. El caso de la regulacion en el Banco Mundial," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 005666, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- Cláudio de Araújo Wanderley & John Cullen & Mathew Tsamenyi, 2011. "Electricity Sector Reforms and the Tariff Review Process in Brazil," Chapters,in: Does Economic Governance Matter?, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jose Maria Rodriguez should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.