Fachbereich Wirtschaftswissenschaft Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Goethe Universität Frankfurt am Main
Grüneburgplatz 1, 60323 Frankfurt
RePEc:edi:fwffmde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Schöttner, Anja & Rohlfing-Bastian, Anna, 2015.
"Optimal Allocation of Decision-Making Authority and the Provision of Incentives under Uncertainty,"
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
113200, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Schöttner, Anja & Rohlfing-Bastian, Anna, 2016. "Optimal Allocation of Decision-Making Authority and the Provision of Incentives under Uncertainty," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145670, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Stefan Reichelstein & Anna Rohlfing-Bastian, 2014. "Levelized Product Cost: Concept and Decision Relevance," CESifo Working Paper Series 4590, CESifo Group Munich.
- Martin Guggenberger & Anna Rohlfing-Bastian, 2016. "Delegation of strategic decision-making authority to middle managers," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 155-179, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Stefan Reichelstein & Anna Rohlfing-Bastian, 2014.
"Levelized Product Cost: Concept and Decision Relevance,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4590, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dmitry Livdan & Alexander Nezlobin, 2017. "Accounting rules, equity valuation, and growth options," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 1122-1155, September.
- Nezlobin, Alexander, 2018. "Dynamic Investment Models in Accounting Research," Foundations and Trends(R) in Accounting, now publishers, vol. 12(3), pages 216-297, December.
- Stefan J. Reichelstein & Anshuman Sahoo, 2015. "Cost- and Price Dynamics of Solar PV Modules," CESifo Working Paper Series 5674, CESifo Group Munich.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anna Rohlfing-Bastian should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.