|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Faculty of Economics Perm, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
: +7 (342) 205-52-50
+7 (342) 205-52-12
Lebedeva 27, Perm
RePEc:edi:fphseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Anastasiya Redkina, 2014. "Using Remedies In Russian Merger Control," HSE Working papers WP BRP 62/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Parkhomenko, Alexander & Redkina, Anastasia & Maslivets, Olga, 2007. "Estimating hedonic price indexes for personal computers in russia: Case of Yekaterinburg," MPRA Paper 3135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parkhomenko, Alexander & Redkina, Anastasia, 2006.
"Эконометрические Оценки Гедонических Индексов Цен На Персональные Компьютеры В России: Пример Рынка Г. Екатеринбурга
[Estimating Hedonic Price Indices for Personal Computers in Russia]," MPRA Paper 1506, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Nov 2006.
- Redkina, Anastasia (Редькина, Анастасия) & Lagodyuk, Ekaterina (Лагодюк, Екатерина), 2016.
"The deterrent effect of Russian control of mergers: An Empirical Study
[Сдерживающие Эффекты Российского Контроля Слияний: Эмпирическое Исследование]," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 79-104, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Parkhomenko, Alexander & Redkina, Anastasia & Maslivets, Olga, 2007.
"Estimating hedonic price indexes for personal computers in russia: Case of Yekaterinburg,"
3135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jakub Rybacki & Tamara Bińczak & Filip Kaczmarek, 2018. "Is HICP really harmonized? Problems with quality adjustments and new products," Collegium of Economic Analysis Annals, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis, issue 53, pages 97-116.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (3) 2007-03-10 2007-05-12 2014-09-29
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (3) 2007-03-10 2007-05-12 2014-09-29
- NEP-ICT: Information & Communication Technologies (2) 2007-03-10 2007-05-12
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2007-03-10 2007-05-12
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2014-09-29
- NEP-DCM: Discrete Choice Models (1) 2014-09-29
- NEP-GER: German Papers (1) 2014-09-29
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2014-09-29
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anastasiya Redkina should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.