Report NEP-ICT-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thierry Warin & Jean-Philippe Bonardi, 2007. "Open Source Software Development, Innovation, and Coordination Costs," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0701, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Michael C. Christensen & Dahlia Remler, 2007. "Information and Communications Technology in Chronic Disease Care: Why is Adoption So Slow and Is Slower Better?," NBER Working Papers 13078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parkhomenko, Alexander & Redkina, Anastasia & Maslivets, Olga, 2007. "Estimating hedonic price indexes for personal computers in russia: Case of Yekaterinburg," MPRA Paper 3135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aurora García-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Pedro Pereira & José C. Pernías-Cerrillo, 2007. "Bias and Size Effects of Price-Comparison Search Engines: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 20, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Vitor Trindade & Johannes Moenius, 2007. "Networks, Standards and Intellectual Property Rights," Working Papers 0705, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Veneta Andonova & Luis Díaz-Serrano, 2006. "Political institutions and the development of telecomunications," Working Papers CREAP2006-10, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2006.