Report NEP-DCM-2014-09-29This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chao Wei & Shanjun Li, 2014. "The Cost of Greening Stimulus: A Dynamic Discrete Choice Analysis of Vehicle Scrappage Programs," Working Papers 2014-12, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Minxian Yang, 2014. "Binary Choice Model with Endogeneity: Identification via Heteroskedasticity," Discussion Papers 2014-34, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Pablo Lavado, 2014. "The Effect of a Child on Female Work when Family Planning May Fail," Working Papers wp2014_1405, CEMFI.
- Lukasz GRZYBOWSKI & Frank VERBOVEN, 2014. "Substitution between fixed-line and mobile access: the role of complementarities," Working Papers Department of Economics ces14.12, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Maiya Anokhina & Henry Penikas & Victor Petrov, 2014. "Identifying SIFI Determinants for Global Banks and Insurance Companies: Implications for D-SIFIs in Russia," DEM Working Papers Series 085, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- LaRiviere, Jacob & Czajkowski, Mikolaj & Hanley, Nick & Aanesen, Margrethe & Falk-Peterson, Jannike & Tinch, Dugald, 2014. "Effects of Experience, Knowledge and Signals on Willingness to Pay for a Public Good," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-008, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Anastasiya Redkina, 2014. "Using Remedies In Russian Merger Control," HSE Working papers WP BRP 62/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Koen DECLERCQ & Frank VERBOVEN, 2014. "Enrollment and degree completion in higher education without ex ante admission standards," Working Papers Department of Economics ces14.13, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Beauchamp & Geoffrey Sanzenbacher & Shannon Seitz & Meghan Skira, 2014. "Deadbeat Dads," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 859, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Czajkowski, Mikolaj & Hanley, Nick & LaRiviere, Jacob & Simpson, Katherine, 2014. "What is the Causal Effect of Information and Learning about a Public Good on Willingness to Pay?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-009, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Sara Ramos & Elias Soukiazis, 2014. "Determinants of Subjective Well-Being in Portugal: A Micro-Data Study," GEMF Working Papers 2014-16, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.