Report NEP-TRA-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Evgeny Yakovlev & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2007. "Deregulation of Business," Working Papers w0097, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Ira N. Gang & Robert C. Stuart & Myeong-Su Yun, 2006. "Wage Growth and Inequality Change During Rapid Economic Transition," Departmental Working Papers 200631, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesús & Slacik, Tomás, 2007. "An "almost-too-late" warning mechanism for currency crises," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2007_003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Malory Greene & Nora Dihel & Przemyslaw Kowalski & Douglas C. Lippoldt, 2006. "China's Trade and Growth: Impact on Selected OECD Countries," OECD Trade Policy Papers 44, OECD Publishing.
- Matthews, Kent & Guo, Jianguang & Zhang, Nina, 2007. "Rational Inefficiency and non-performing loans in Chinese Banking: A non-parametric Bootstrapping Approach," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/5, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Irina Troitskaia & Gunnar Andersson, 2007. "Transition to modern contraception in Russia: evidence from the 1996 and 1999 Women’s Reproductive Health Surveys," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2007-010, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Matthews, Kent & Guo, Jianguang & Zhang, Nina & Wang, Lina, 2007. "Bank Efficiency in China, Rent Seeking versus X-inefficiency: A non-parametric Bootstrapping Approach," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/4, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Mar 2007.
- K. C. Fung & Alicia García-Herrero & Hitomi Iizaka & Alan Siu, 2006. "Hard or Soft? Institutional Reforms and Infrastructure Spending as Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in China," Working Papers 0616, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Ira N. Gang & Myeong-Su Yun, 2006. "A Note on Poverty in Kosovo," Departmental Working Papers 200635, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Ira N. Gang & Myeong-Su Yun, 2006. "Ethnic Conflict and Economic Disparity: Serbians and Albanians in Kosovo," Departmental Working Papers 200636, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Ira N. Gang & John Landon-Lane & Ralitza Dimova, 2006. "Where to Work? The Role of the Household in explaining Gender Differences in Labour Market Outcomes," Departmental Working Papers 200623, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Toma, Ramona, 2007. "Exchange Rate Arrangements in Central and Eastern European Countries – Evolutions and Characteristics," MPRA Paper 1967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parkhomenko, Alexander & Redkina, Anastasia, 2006.
"Эконометрические Оценки Гедонических Индексов Цен На Персональные Компьютеры В России: Пример Рынка Г. Екатеринбурга
[Estimating Hedonic Price Indices for Personal Computers in Russia]," MPRA Paper 1506, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Nov 2006.
- Karsten Staehr, 2007. "Fiscal policies and business cycles in an enlarged euro area," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2007-03, Bank of Estonia, revised 08 Mar 2007.
- Wojciech Sadurski, 2006. "'Solange, chapter 3': Constitutional Courts in Central Europe – Democracy – European Union," EUI-LAW Working Papers 40, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Martin Paldam & Erich Gundlach, 2007. "Two Views on Institutions and Development: The Grand Transition vs. the Primacy of Institutions," Kiel Working Papers 1315, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.