|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2001 Centre for International Trade and Development; Jawaharlal Nehru University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations (ICRIER)New Delhi, India
India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003
RePEc:edi:icriein (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Mishita Mehra & Prithvijit Mukherjee & Saon Ray, 2016. "Upgrading in the Indian Garment Industry: A Study of Three Clusters," Working Papers id:10818, eSocialSciences.
- Saon Ray & Smita Miglani, 2016. "Innovation (and Upgrading) in the Automobile Industry: The Case of India," Working Papers id:10794, eSocialSciences.
- Meenu Tewari & Zeba Aziz & Mitchell Cook & Amrita Goldar & Indro Ray & Saon Ray & Sahana Roychowdhury & Vidhya Unnikrishnan, 2016. "Reimagining Indiaâ€™s Urban Future: A Framework for Securing High-Growth, Low-Carbon, Climate-Resilient Urban Development in India," Working Papers id:11084, eSocialSciences.
- Nisha Taneja & Saon Ray & Devyani Pande, 2016. "India â€“Pakistan Trade: Textiles and Clothing," Working Papers id:11056, eSocialSciences.
- Saon Ray, 2014. "What Explains the Productivity Decline in Manufacturing in the Nineties in India?," Working Papers id:6280, eSocialSciences.
- Saon Ray & Nisha Taneja & Neetika Kaushal, 2011. "Opening Indiaâ€™s Garments Sector to South Asia," Working Papers id:4461, eSocialSciences.
- Saon Ray, 2012. "Technology Transfer And Technology Policy In A Developing Country," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 46(2), pages 371-396, July-Dece.
- Saon RayAuthor-Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 2006. "The changing role of technological factors in explaining efficiency in Indian firms," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 40(1), pages 127-140, September.
- Saon Ray, 2011. "International Technology Diffusion and Productivity in Low- and," Chapters,in: Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Saon RayAuthor-Email: email@example.com, 2006.
"The changing role of technological factors in explaining efficiency in Indian firms,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 40(1), pages 127-140, September.
- Keshari, Pradeep Kumar, 2013.
"Efficiency spillovers from FDI in the Indian machinery industry: a firm-level study using panel data models,"
47070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pradeep Kumar Keshari, 2011. "Efficiency Spillovers from FDI in the Indian Machinery Industry: A Firm Level Study Using Panel Data Models," Working Papers id:4195, eSocialSciences.
- Keshari, Pradeep Kumar, 2013. "Efficiency spillovers from FDI in the Indian machinery industry: a firm-level study using panel data models," MPRA Paper 47070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Saon Ray should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.